The Happy loft
Terms and conditions.
1. Yearly Passes (Block Session Packs) and Private Sessions are valid for 1 year (365 days) and are activated on the date of purchase. Sessions are non-refundable and are not transferable individuals and CANNOT be extended unless you are injured, ill or unfit to exercise, in which case we will request a medical certificate. Extensions for medical reasons must be requested before the expiry date. Session packs cannot be shared with more than one person as all session packs are for individual use only.
1. Monthly passes are valid for 1 month (28 days) and are activated on the date of your first class session. These passes are non-refundable and are not transferable. These passes cannot be extended unless you are injured, ill or unfit to exercise, in which case we will request a medical certificate.
Reformer Pilates Membership - UNLIMITED
1. This membership allows you unlimited Reformer Pilates classes .
2. The minimum term of the unlimited membership is 12 weeks (minimum term) and you may not cancel or terminate the Unlimited Membership before that date for any reason unless in cases of injury or illness, where a doctors certificate can be provided. If you suspend your Unlimited Membership during this initial period, the Minimum Term will be extended by the period of the suspension.
3. If you do not turn up for a class that you have booked, or if you late cancel (within 9 hours of class) a $10 late cancellation fee/no show fee will be charged to your account.
4. The membership will continue indefinitely until you advise us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) that you wish to terminate the membership. We require only 1 weeks notice to cancel after initial period.
5. You may suspend your Unlimited Membership by emailing us at to notify us of the dates of the suspension no later than 3 business days before the start of the suspension period. You may suspend your Reformer Pilates Membership for a minimum period of 2 weeks at any time and the maximum period that you may suspend in any 12 month period is 6 weeks.
1. If you do not turn up for a class that you have booked, or if you late cancel (within 9 hours of class) a $10 late cancellation fee/no show fee will be charged to your account.
2. The membership will continue indefinitely until you advise us via email (email@example.com) that you wish to terminate the membership. We require only 1 weeks notice to cancel your Foundation Membership.
3. You are entitled to 1 Free Infrared Sauna session per month for the first 12 months of your membership. This session is non-transferable and not able to be extended.
1. Pre-opening & Introductory special: 5 Reformer Pilates Classes or 3 Infrared Sauna sessions - only available to new clients of The Happy Loft. Only available for one time purchase per client. These offers will activate from the date of your first class booking and are valid for 14 days. These offers are non-refundable and non-transferable.
2. Student Offer: 10% off all purchases for full-time secondary school and/or tertiary students. Please email us, along with your student ID to organise this discount.
3. Local Business Offer: 10% off all class/session purchases. For local businesses. To redeem this offer you must contact with valid proof of employment.
4. All Birthday offers are limited to one per person and are non-refundable nor transferable.
5. Gift cards are transferable but not refundable. To redeem gift cards you must contact your allocated studio via. phone or email. Gift cards are valid for 36 months when issued.
6. Referrals: a free Reformer Pilates class will be credited to your account if you refer a new client to the studio. The new client must purchase the introductory special or any other reformer Pilates pack for you to receive a credit to the value of a one free class. This is non transferable and not refundable. Referral classes are valid for 6 months.
Bookings, Attendance & Payment
1. A minimum of two people are required for a Pilates class to proceed. You will be contacted via text, phone or email should a class be cancelled. If your class is cancelled you will be contacted a minimum of two hours prior to the class and one class credit will be refunded to your account.
2. If you have not booked into a class or sauna session, in order to avoid disappointment, please call or check the app or website to check that the classes are taking place or that it is not fully booked, particularly in the early morning and late evening. Studio phones are answered during business hours only.
3. Bookings are made online or via The Happy Loft app. Call or Email if you have any issues booking in to sessions.
4. Payment must be made upon booking, NO exceptions. To book into a class you must either have pre-purchased sessions in your account or pay at the time of booking in the studio.
5. If a class you particularly want is fully booked please sign up for the waiting list. Due to our 9hr cancellation policy there is movement in the classes. Should a place become available then you will receive either an email or text from us offering you a place in the class. You are under no obligation to take a waitlisted offer, however, we do ask that you respond by notifying us if you can attend or not. If you cannot make it, your place will be offered to the next client. Failure to respond to the waitlist offer will result in a lost session.
6. Out of consideration for the Trainer, other clients, and also for your own safety, the warm-up is an important aspect of each class. Please be aware that if you are more than 5 minutes late for a class, you may not be able to train.
7. Owners and/or Trainers reserve the right to restrict clients to a particular class type for safety reasons; and Owners and/or Trainers reserve the right to turn clients away if they do not have the correct medical clearance.
8. You can only attend The Happy Lofts Pilates group classes up until you are 15 weeks pregnant. We advise that you chat with your doctor to see if they think our Pilates and/ or Sauna sessions are appropriate for your personal circumstances.
9. Sessions are not transferable to another individual and CANNOT under any circumstances be used by another person. If someone other than the person booked into the class arrives to use the session, they will be turned away from the class – or asked to create an account and purchase their own sessions.
1. Cancellations/Rescheduling reformer Pilates classes/sauna sessions need to be made more than 9 hours prior to your class beginning (morning or evenings). Late cancellations will incur a lost session.
2. At The Happy Loft our class sizes are small and can fill quickly. This is why our Cancellation Policy exists which all clients must be adhered to by all clients.
3. If you do not cancel or reschedule your class outside of the 9 hour time frame or are a no-show/absent from your class you will lose your session.
Payment must be made upon booking, NO exceptions. To book into a class you must either have credits in your account or pay at the time of booking.
By booking into a class/sauna session you automatically agree to the above Terms & Conditions.